Think Dirty Clean Beauty Box - Monthly Subscription
We are partnering with rated clean 0-3 beauty brand sponsors1 who support our mission to bring the most requested beauty box to you. Each box comes with 9 hand-picked, rated clean beauty products, a full she-bang of Think Dirty swag goodies and lots of love. Valued at up to $USD 250, specially offered to you for $USD 95!
The Think Dirty Clean Beauty box is the perfect gift for health-conscious significant others, hard-core yogi friends, or kale-loving besties. Or better yet, show yourself some #selflove as the best reward for thinking dirty all year long!
Clean Beauty Brands this edition (may contain affiliate links):
Unlike typical wet sheet masks or clay masks, this new generation of Dry Facial Balm Masks offers a dry to the touch, water-free, non-drip and one step masking experience, packed with a high percentage of active ingredients, free of all the unwanted chemicals.
- Reusable 3 Times & Travel-friendly: Each mask can be used up to 3 times. Just fold it up and place it back into the packet. It's perfect whether you’re on-the-go, traveling, or looking for a quick refresher.
- Visible Results That Actually Last! Our mask has over 96% active ingredients that repair and nourish your skin from the inside out - it penetrates deep into the skin for at least 6-8 hours.
- No-fuss Masking! It’s waterless! Our mask is super soft & loop around your ears, so it fits perfect on your face. No mess + no fuss = perfect for multi-tasking.
- 100% Natural: No harsh chemicals here. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, and 100% made with plant-based ingredients.
Protects skin from dryness and ultraviolet rays, strengthen the skin barrier with excellent moisture. Light, quick absorption means no worries about a greasy residue feel. Works for all skin types. Cruelty-free and vegan.
Fluid Oil uses 100% plant squalane oils that can only be extracted from the best, healthy olives.
The final product is similar to human sebum, keeping the skin fresh without oily sticky residue. It is fragrance-free, colorless, non-preservative ingredient that is safe for babies and pregnant women. Can be used for all skin types, including dry, sensitive and trouble-prone skin.
A luxurious face oil that visibly brightens, firms, and evens the look of skin tone and texture.
This No Compromise™ formula combines the weightless hydration of our sugarcane-derived, sustainable squalane oil with the brightening power of Vitamin C, plus rose oil—revered for centuries to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Just a drop or two of this exquisite oil delivers exceptionally soft, smooth and radiantly healthy-looking skin.
- Visibly brightens with an oil-soluble, stable form of Vitamin C.
- With Rose Oil to help leave skin exceptionally healthy-looking and radiant.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This targeted balm is a blend of concentrated organic plant ingredients that deliver powerful relief from flare-ups of eczema, psoriasis and rashes. Our Healing Eczema Balm is steroid-free and gentle enough for babies and anyone with sensitive skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal - proven to relieve itchiness and inflammation caused by extreme dry skin. It forms a protective layer, holding moisture to the skin to provide effective hydration.
- Zinc Oxide - accelerates the renewal of the skin cells. It has anti- inflammatory properties that can calm redness and irritation.
Our products are always free from: steroids, hydrocortisone, parabens, alcohol, petroleum, synthetic fragrance and toxic ingredients.
Shampoo is Betta! Gentle Vegan Hydrating Shampoo is a natural, vegan sulfate-free coconut based cleanser that is extremely gently yet incredibly effective. It will effectively clean your hair and replenish it with hydrating unrefined, cold pressed locally sourced hemp seed oil. For extra conditioning we’ve added provitamin B5 (AKA Panthenol) as well as oat oil, with the latter providing exceptional activity in preventing itchiness and dryness (dandruff).
Our Tone It Up! Toner is made with Lavender, Calendula and Witch Hazel which all have amazing benefits for your skin. Calendula and Lavender can help with redness, puffiness and scars while Witch Hazel is a natural astringent and helps with oily skin and acne.
Our super healing lip butter is specially made to make dry chapped lips, heavenly soft and supple again!
DANI Coconut Hibiscus Soy Travel Tin Candles are a great way to scent any smaller space. Great for on the road - light weight, sturdy and airplane-friendly!
Our Coconut Hibiscus fragrance is an exotic combination of mandarin, hibiscus blossom, and apricot, blended into pure coconut. DANI Soy Travel Tin Candles are also great to keep open (and unlit) in a drawer or cupboard for a refreshing natural scent.
- Non Toxic
- Long Burning (50% longer than paraffin candles)
- Clean Burning + Soot Free
- Eco Friendly
- Non Paraffin
Scully's is the first natural and chemical-free deodorant that actually works. It's unisex and safe for kids and pregnant/nursing women, while being strong enough for men too.
Aluminum-free, no parabens, non-toxic, and cruelty-free with no artificial fragrance. It comes in a sturdy frosted glass bottle. Spritz each underarm 3-4 times, rub it in to smell fresh for 12+ hours. The tingle means it works.
Apply throughout the day as needed or after a workout for a radiant glow.
Take 1-2 pumps and apply it to clean skin. Use circular or upward motions to allow the skin to absorb the serum without pulling on the skin. Best applied with a gua sha board or facial roller. For more moisturizing effects, cleanse the skin with the Purifying Elixir and spritz with the Blissful Dew.
1Disclosure: We are a professional review and product rating website and mobile app that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review and rate. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own interpretation of trusted source
Share this Product
More from this collection
Disclosure: We are a professional review and product rating website and mobile app that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review and rate. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own interpretation of trusted sources.