I am happy to announce that after 2 months of hard work, we have updated our app to include these exciting features in the latest v1.1 update!
- Notifications: We got overwhelmingly positive response for user submissions. With this new feature, any product submitted or liked by you, we will send you a notification to see it’s rating once it’s inputed in database. We also will let you know if the rating of a product is changed due to regulations or change of formulations, if that product is liked or saved by you. We work diligently to input your submissions, and we want you to be the first to know!
- Badges: We want to reward you for your hard work for learning ingredients. Since we launched in August, you have earned your bragging rights, you will now see them in badges. The most you earn, the more you collect! Show them off, and share and tag us, we would love to hear from you.
- Improved searched and iOS 7 compatible: We improved overall searches accuracy and the performance for iOS 7. If you notice anything not right, please send us feedbacks at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Methodology explained in details: There were lots of questions regarding how we rate products. So we expanded and dived deep in the full scope of how we rate products. Tap the rating box or Settings > Our Rating System to learn the Think Dirty difference.
We also got quite a few mentions in the press:
- Global News In depth: What’s in your make-up?
- CTV News Toxic makeup? Two apps help you find out
- CityTV New app reveals ingredients in beauty products
Check out others including, Huffington Post, Grist, Ecouterre, App Central, BetaKits and many others at buzz section of our site.
We had a blast visiting Austin and San Francisco. Here are some of the highlights from the shows:
As always, love to hear your feedbacks, write us at email@example.com
P.S. Think Dirty blog turned 1 today! Happy Birthday to us.