3,198,573 unique scans
Top 10 Most liked products
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- The Honest Company Sunscreen SPF 30
- Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
- John Masters Organics Evening Primrose Shampoo for Dry Hair
- Aubrey Organics Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo
- Dr. Bronner’s Lavender Coconut Lotion
- 100% PURE Healthy Flawless Skin Foundation Powder SPF 20 — Peach Bisque
- Josie Maran Argan Oil
- Acure Organics Repair Shampoo — Argan
Top 10 Most scanned products
- Essie Resort Collection-Splash of Grenadine
- Palmolive Baby Dish Soap
- BareMinerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation SPF20
- Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Moisturizer
- Annmarie Gianni Aloe-Herb Facial Cleanser
- Mineral Fusion Blush-Airy
- Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Skin & Scalp Treatment
- The Honest Company Hand Sanitizer
- Annmarie Gianni Coconut Body Oil
- Dr. Hauschka Rouge Powder
Top 10 Most Liked Rated Clean Brands
- 100% Pure (2014: #1)
- Burt’s Bees (2014: #2)
- The Honest Company (2014: #3)
- Dr. Bronner (2014: #4)
- Acure Organics (2014: #5)
- bareMinerals (new)
- Shea Moisture (new)
- Kiss My Face (2014: #9)
- Juice Beauty (new)
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company (new)
Accolades and Mentions!
3. #TeamIvanka is fairly obsessed with the Think Dirty app!
6. We reached our 3M scans milestone!
7. Had a great time at Expo West and Green Living Show!
8. Amazing tanning with our brand partner Vita Liberata at TIFF!
9. That time I shared my list of must-have snacks and apps with Get the Gloss!
Huge thanks for support of our brand partners who shared our passion and mission to bring transparency to health and beauty!
We got a heartfelt email from a team of passionate and motivated high school students at Arlington High School in Lagrangeville, NY. They are inspired to do more research on endocrine disruptors in everyday products and is entering their work in Lexus Eco Challenge: Land and Water. Here are few images of they shared with us about their project below. Follow them at @endofighter5 and cheer along with their progress!
Occasionally we get the odd non-beauty item submitted to our database. Guess some users missed the memo! Here are our 10 strangest submissions thus far.
- Dr. Pepper 67 submissions
- Mom’s Best Cereal
- 3-D Pet Products Cockatiel Food
- Super Jumbo Cotton CandyCotton Candy
- Beer 78 submissions
- Cigarettes 62 submissions
- Wine 63 submissions
- Dog Treats 3 submissions
- Sunflower Kitchen Hummus
… including US, Canada, France, UK, Netherlands, Russia, Hong Kong, Australia, China, Brazil, Peru, South Africa, UAE across 5 continents!
Thanks to all our partners, supporters, users for such an amazing journey. On behalf of Think Dirty Team, I wish you all a wonderful year ahead in 2016!
Originally published at medium.com on January 1, 2016.