Brand: David’s Natural Toothpaste
Eric’s 3 Rituals:
1. Reorganize My Work Desk - Less clutter on my desk, removes the clutter in my mind which in turn helps remove stress.
2. Practice Release - mentally release the things that are outside of my control.
3. Find My Happy Place - I go back in my mind to a favorite vacation spot. I close my eyes and envision my favorite beach in Maui.
James’s 3 Rituals:
1. Think of three positive things that happened in your day, every day. This daily routine rewires your brain to see the good parts of life.
2. Give a compliment to a stranger. Their smile will make you smile! Most people find that doing something positive for someone else is extremely rewarding and fulfilling.
3. Remind yourself you are enough. Make this your mantra and never forget you already have everything it takes to succeed!
Brand: Vita Liberata
Alyson’s 3 Rituals:
1. A good skincare routine - I couldn’t live without our Self Tanning Anti Age Serum for a healthy, natural looking glow.
2. Positive thinking - a can-do attitude is the only way to make things happen!
3. Eating healthily - kale is my go-to ingredient, it’s full of antioxidants and keeps me glowing from the inside out.
Brand: Living Nature Store
Ross’s 3 Rituals:
1. Relaxing while enjoying live music by one or more of Toronto’s talented blues musicians.
2. Enjoying a relaxing, refreshing facial by Amanda of Living Nature Store.
3. A hot yoga session at Moksha Yoga Bloor West.
Caroline’s 3 Rituals:
1. Baths in aromatherapy to clear my mind and body.
2. Lymphatic massage to manage my central nervous system and deeply relax.
3. Getting a full night’s sleep with my bedroom sprayed in essential oils.
Brand: Born Skincare
Gloria’s 3 Rituals:
1. Taking care of my mind and body are essential for me. I do that through running, it’s my mediation and helps me clear my mind.
2. Listening to good music daily. Music is my escape, it makes me happy and puts a smile on my face and to me if you can smile and feel happy there is no better medicine.
3. Helping others. I find that when I helps others, whether with advice, donating time or giving to those in need, I am a happier person and therefore feeding my soul.
Brand: Salud Shoppe
Alison’s 3 Rituals:
1. Epsom Salt Baths at least once a week. I rotate between aromatherapy baths and simple epsom baths depending on what needs I am addressing (achy muscles, tension, active mind, common cold, just to relax).
2. Tui Na (Chinese Massage) - I actually learned techniques for facial and hand massage through old text books from our local library to help me wind down and relax or improve sinus congestion around my eyes. As a business owner, it’s been helpful to take a pause during my busy day and do some pressure point massages while I problem solve or listen on a conference call.
3. Alkaline Water - Since I live near Carlsbad, CA, I am lucky because there is a well super close to us and we get naturally alkalized water. I have to remind myself constantly to stay hydrated and focusing on a less acidic intake was inspired by the holistic healing approach of mind and body. I absolutely swear by Alkaline water and notice personal benefits like a clear mind and focus. It also has minerals like calcium and magnesium which is known to help aide with calming nerves.
Brand: Virginia Stone
Virginia’s 3 Rituals:
1. A weekly in-house facial with the Virginia Stone Collection.
2. A daily dose of fair trade organic chocolate.
3. Lots of cuddle time with my 3 rescue dogs - love feeds the soul.
Brand: Aiona Alive
Lisa’s 3 Rituals:
1. 15 min energy - alignment process (quiet your mind, feel your vibration rise and write a list of things you appreciate in your life).
2. Chinese herbology.
3. 3 x 4 km runs per week.
Gretta’s 3 Rituals:
1. Make a prayer and think in all good things I have in my surroundings and being grateful for being in that moment wherever I am.
2. Meditate in what I can improve instead of criticize others in what they do need to improve so that I can grow as a person.
3. Look myself in the mirror very closely and see if I am really taking the time for myself spiritually, physically and mentally. I love to feel and look the best I can, using all natural resources that now are around us.
And that’s a wrap on our Top 3 Rituals For Self-Love Answered by Our Favorite Founders series! We hope you feel a little more inspired to indulge in yourself today.